My Name is Tura Adam. I immigrated to Canada 30 years ago from a remote village in Ethiopia. Though I had no education at time, I know I had to dedicate time and energy to better myself. Starting from English as a second language, I started my education journey while working full-time cleaning offices.
After graduating from university, I worked as an IT professional in various capacities, ranging from customer service to project management for many years.
When I started real estate sales, I quickly realized that marketing, communication, and negotiation skills, together with commitment and dedication, can produce amazing results.
Besides these qualifications, my strengths lie in the ability to listen to my clients and identify opportunities which will align with their needs.
My goal is to combine knowledge, passion and skills to exceed each client’s expectations, and most of all, to show I genuinely care.
Every client brings a story that is personal and for every experience, I am committed to the best service possible and through that service; I aim to educate and offer value.
My Educational background includes:
- A bachelor’s degree in health information, computer science, and marketing
- A Diploma in Business Administration
- A Certificate in Photography and video production
- Various certification in project management, business communication, and customer service
Real Estate Related Education:
- Licensed Real Estate agent in Alberta
- Certified Condominium Specialist (C.C.S.)
- Advance Real Estate Sales Training
- Effective Negotiating for Real Estate Professionals
- Commitment to continue education to stay up-to-date
If you or someone you know is seeking help with their real estate needs, I am ready and able to assist. I welcome your call at 403-918-3939
Real Estate Transaction is a complex process involving experts from various industries working together to produce results. To make home buying and selling as easy as possible, Homes By Tura has teamed up with these professionals:
- Mortgage professionals – to find suitable loan for buyers
- Lawyers to handle legal aspects of the transaction
- Home inspectors to check if the home you are selling or buying is in a good condition and provide professional opinion.
- Transaction specialists – to track transactions and to make sure the sale or purchase process is on track until completion.
- Real Estate Broker – manages everything related to buying and selling a home.
As a REALTOR®, I focus on what I do best:
- Sell your home fast and for a top dollar
- Helping you buy your dream home at best price in the community you desire